PDA

View Full Version : What Lies Beneath - VFX Challenge - DP Productions

dp productions
06-09-2003, 02:26 PM
This is our (Patrick & Duncan) first Challenge. Hopefully we can finish it!

Tuqui-tuqui
06-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Hey dp!!! Good luck to the both of you!!!! :thumbsup:

dp productions
06-09-2003, 07:42 PM
ok, here we go:

Storyline:

Titlesequence: Jack . . . . . . Occupation: Adventurehunter . . . . . . . Biggest fear: NO FEAR AT ALL!

Scene 1: Duncan walks in a creepy dark place. Spiders are crowling around. Suddenly, he`s seeing a switch. He turns it on.

scene 2: Many lights turn on.

Scene 3: He walks further, but when he is hearing strange high sounds bihind him, he stands still and looks behind.

Scene 4: A lot of bats are comming his way, he turns around and takes a run! During the run, some bats are passing by very fast. Then he is trying to stop, looks beneath......

Scene 5: the bats pushing him in the deep abyss.

Tuqui-tuqui
06-09-2003, 09:20 PM
lol Killer bats!!!! :scream:

Awesome!!! Do you plan on modeling the abyss itself? Or do you have something similar near you....

magicpatrick
06-10-2003, 10:00 AM
<------ DP Productions

I (patrick) have some very special location in mind, but I think, we need allso the holy program Cinema 4D for it ;) .

Now, we`re bussy with making the spiders and bats. I hope, It works out as shown above. In the next two weeks we make some locationfoto`s and shoot our footage. I think, this challenge is extreme difficult for us, because we have not tried to combine CG with live footage.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.