PDA

View Full Version : WorldWar III Demon

NimaDez
10-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi CG peoples,

this is my new project in weird red theme and chaotic digital style,
All done in photoshop CS3 (2 days until now),

This is about Android Demon inside prison in WWIII, This Android Demon war with enemies along with soldiers in front lines...

This work still WIP, so C&C welcome, inspired me by your ideas...
Thanks and sorry for my english grammar

http://nimadez.fileave.com/wwIIIdemon.jpg

CybrGfx
10-10-2008, 11:26 PM
It might be better if you had a more definable shape for the demon.

All I see is a bunch of sloppy brushstrokes with a bunch more white highlight "drops" on everything...

This conveys neither mood, flow, nor emphasis. It just looks messy.

~C

TrenchcoatPixie
10-11-2008, 03:53 AM
I'm sorry, I can't even tell what I'm looking at. If it weren't for your description, I would've taken this for abstract art. It just looks like a bunch of sprays of red and black to me.

secretasianman
10-11-2008, 05:46 AM
My first response to this was going to be wtf? but i looked at it a little more.

i see definite images amongst the clutter, my prob is is that nothing is definite it don't remind me of a prison or it doesn't take me in that direction.

reminds me of the movie spawn when they are in hell, just a little bit more fractals here and a lot more mess.

Some things look cool the big goo stream from his hand isn't though. I dont like the fractals on the left they just seem like clutter that was thrown in.

The characters are very lackluster, it's like ya did half of them and said **** it then blended them into everything else giving no real shape story or meaning.

I see the destroyed city background in the back, most prolly dont you have to actually really look to see outlines if tht is a city. It would be bettr if you brought that out more that way it tells more of a story about it and what we are looking at.

I think you need to sit down and think of what ya want from it and where you are goin.

CGTalk Moderation
10-11-2008, 05:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.