PDA

View Full Version : Cinematic Demon showing sequence-20 seconds to make people say WOW!!!

BioLord
06-08-2003, 11:26 PM
I'm very happy to see lots of thread where enthusiastic guys or teams seek for collaborative talents for some cg short!
What make me feel unhappy is that everyone pretend doing more than 5 minutes long project without knowing what it takes!
I just came out from a six months 7 min production carried out by three great guys, but trust me after the pain and the fun we had i during the production we couldn't say we're satisfied at all!
And you know why? I'll tell you why: it's simple,that was too long!
An amatorial project should be short for so many reasons that explaining them all would mean start a new thread, and that's not my goal.
The point is that know I can speak having an amatorial production at my back so here is what I offer:
A 20 sec animation with mind blowing quality.
I'm simply looking for :
- a skilled painter and texture artist
- a kick ass animator
- a lighthing and render talented guy

Subject,screenplay, previz, models, and directing will be my job!

Not looking for professional, but some experience would be helpfull.
The project will be realized with Softimage XSI mostly
If anyone interested need further infos feel free to contact me by mail here biolord@libero.it and to send some resume.

Anyway with my introduction I was as far as possible from discourage our community to realize short, simply keep in mind that short is easier and often better.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.