PDA

View Full Version : What Lies Beneath - VFX Challenge - Indavisual

Indavisual
06-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Ok, hopefully I have enough time to complete it. This is also my first challenge ever. Hopefully I can find a nice environment to shoot in. I have too many ideas going through my head right now. Hopefully I pick the best one. Wish me luck!!!

Tuqui-tuqui
06-08-2003, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, Indavisual!!!! Good luck!!!! :bounce:

Indavisual
06-09-2003, 02:56 AM
Went scouting a little today. Got a couple pics. Ill keep looking tomorow but for now. Here are some shots of a basement to an apt. building near me.

Pic #1

Indavisual
06-09-2003, 02:59 AM
Pic #2

Tuqui-tuqui
06-09-2003, 03:21 AM
They look like their both the same building... but the first pic is a lot better than the second one. I think perhaps because there's more space there than in the second, but it might just be the angle.

Just turn down the light and begin filming!!!!! :thumbsup:

Indavisual
06-09-2003, 09:35 AM
Your correct, it is the same building. And I like the first pic better too. Im gonna photograph several different environments and pick from them. The pictures arent necessarily the angles Ill take either.

BTW. I just watched "In The Mouth Of Madness" for some inspiration and its about 4:51am. I hope the bed bugs dont bite. If you havent seen it, you should. Its kinda cheesy but freaky at the same time. Good night, CG world.

Jeremy

Indavisual
07-04-2003, 07:14 PM
Heres a storyboard. Hope you can see it. Nothing big on concept, just a scary monster in a dark basement.

Indavisual
07-04-2003, 07:18 PM
And heres the monster. Hopefully I can get this done but Ive had no time and I havent even started filming or modeling :/

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.