PDA

View Full Version : Game Icons- Character- Innervision961

innervision961
06-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Ok guys here goes....
Finally decided I should give this a shot, hopefully i'll learn as i go!:thumbsup:

(Story)

ACTION/ADVENTURE
3rd Person Perspective:

You assume the role of Vinnie Diablo, a hitman working for the mob. The story takes place in "Hadies- population: dwindling". The big boss man "Lucifer Leone" has requested that you handle some buisness for him. A street gang of thugs has begun to do buisness in his town, and he doesn't appreciate this kind of disrespect! Its your job to traverse the city and collect protection money to buy weapons, ammo, and accesories, all the while infiltrating the street thugs hideouts, and reaffirming your role as the top gang!

Sketches will be up soon, providing my stinkin' free web hosting will let me!

mtmckinley
06-08-2003, 12:43 PM
GTA: Sin City

LOL Cool idea, man! Looking forward to the art. :)

innervision961
06-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Grrrr my web hosting is giving me problems, I'll have the sketches up by tuesday, and hopefully some modelling progress by then too... as soon as i get this web hosting fixed

innervision961
06-10-2003, 10:19 AM
Okay! Here we go, time to get the ball rolling, here are some early concepts, "quickies" if you will, tell me what you guys think, i could really use the crits and comments so that i can better this character.. After the basic design is set in stone, i'll do the profile sketches, and begin modelling....

Ok here is the first sketch of Vinnie Diablo...

http://snow.prohosting.com/~innervis/4web_Diablo_Sketch1.jpg

Ok... Sketch 2, not much difference here, changed the coat, gun, and the face a little, and made him a "bigger" guy... Oh and i added some horns! I forget to clarify that the city that he roams is comprised of demons, and devils, no real humans, kinda an eerie city with a lot of crime etc.

http://snow.prohosting.com/~innervis/4web_Diablo_Sketch2.jpg

And here is some tone work I did just in case i didn't get good scans off the sketches...

http://snow.prohosting.com/~innervis/4web_Diablo_mugshot.jpg

innervision961
06-10-2003, 10:46 AM
:banghead: :cry: :cry: :cry: I know I didn't do all this for little RED X'S!! Ugh! Back to the drawing board.... somebody tell me if they show u[ please.... I will keep trying in the meantime

DrAdamDinosaur
06-14-2003, 03:18 AM
Nice sketches. they are not showing for me but I coppied their addresses into a new window and saw them fine. Looking forward to seeing the model, also hope you find some better hosting soon.

innervision961
06-14-2003, 08:25 AM
Hey thanks for the reply! I have been super busy so I haven't updated in a while, I have some new concept sketches and have started some modelling, i had a few hosting places like redrival.com but i go there to upload stuff and it won't recognize my account name and password so i try to sign up again and it says that my email adress is already in their database! really annoying, but i'll figure something out, thanks again

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.