PDA

View Full Version : late night drawing

secretasianman
10-03-2008, 07:31 AM
been trying to work on somehitng for a submission to a contest. not sure how i would do, i am not that person that likes doin alot of color, still believe in the black and white pics.

sitting up late tired and just pushing through, not great atm but it is progress.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=133494&stc=1

not that great it needs work, tired maybe it will get it tomorrow.

thnx for looking wil update

CybrGfx
10-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Even with foreshortening, the anatomy looks wonky...The torso is too long, and her thighs look positively huge. We won't discuss the overdeveloped Camel Toe she's sprouting...:surprised :eek:...

Are you using a reference photo for this? If so, I would strongly suggest you try gridding it out, because there is a lot of rendering accuracy here that needs adjustment.

~C

secretasianman
10-04-2008, 06:02 AM
i need to learn to use a scanner more the angle of cameraa shot was horrid, or maybe just being up at 3 in the morn don't help.

what's wrong with camel toe????

guess i shouldnt use pics from an ill repute place, heh.

fixing now lets see what i can accomplish.

secretasianman
10-04-2008, 09:45 AM
okie another late night little bit more done.
http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=133533&stc=1

tried scanning had to tweak it bc i am not scanner friendly.

i see alot of flaws prlly goin t work on them tomorrow i jsut wanted to get a little further and try a bit with background and stuff, it's not that appealing.

will look again when i wake up.

secretasianman
10-09-2008, 05:17 AM
Okie since i started with this thread I am goin to stick with it and stick other things in it.

here is something i was working on.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=133739&stc=1

It's from the tcg wow game. Mainlyy for practice and I was changing subtle things about her. Everyone sometimes they can make something better I just thought i would try and put a few things in.
As is though this is as far as i got. hope to get some time with her i had to save the pic from my sketchbook for most of my books got ruined and it is taking time for me to replace things.
Kinda tight with money too, hard to replace good sketchbooks when ya laid off.

Hope yall enjoy.

CybrGfx
10-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Stitch, it doesn't matter how many images you put up. Your anatomy needs work. Still.

If you're going to insist on drawing humans, you're going to have to break down and seriously practice ACCURATELY drawing humans. Your proportions and shapes are off, and clearly show it.

Heads, shoulders, torsos, and thighs. You need to do actual anatomy studies until you can draw these in the correct proportions and placement. Not perfectly, but a heck of a lot better than you've displayed here so far.

~C

CGTalk Moderation
10-09-2008, 01:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.