PDA

View Full Version : 3Danimated Short - "What's for homework ?

shorai
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
ok it is not a 100% wip cause its in competition now, but i know there is much to improve so i really want good helpful crit to improve my work. Thx

See what happends, when you go away but your homework comes alive. My personal task was to create a story with personality, emotions etc without using mimic, arms and legs.
This short was part of my my diploma-thesis "Emotionality in three-dimensional abstraction"(june08) . At this I analyse the possibility to give life to primitive geometric physiques without changing the figures with extremities or facial expression. I use the some of the 12 Animation principles to underline and enhance the expressions. Everthing is done by myself, from concept scetches to final gathering with music and effects in nearly one month with a standard laptop.

see the vid here: http://www.aniboom.com/video/282232/...rk-?-3D-Short/ (http://www.aniboom.com/video/282232/Whats-for-homework-?-3D-Short/)

As u can see this Movie is in competition on aniboom. So i would be really glad if you can support ...just when u like it =) View, fave or send it to friends would be really helpful. Thx alot

shorai
10-07-2008, 02:03 PM
does nobody got any crit for me to improve my work ? =/ *sad

shorai
10-16-2008, 07:45 AM
hey again, would be very very glad to hear "more" opinions about this shortmovie. I'm still in concepting a new short and i really want to improve the next movie. So it is necessary for me to get a feeling about the mistakes i've done. Thats why i'm requesting you for feedback, especially what u don't like. Thx alot

KyleG
10-16-2008, 03:37 PM
It wasn't very clear what you were trying to convey with the rectangle and the rubix cube, was he sad that the rubix cube wasn't alive?

shorai
10-16-2008, 04:48 PM
exactly ! more an "is in love ...recognize that the rubix isnt alive and so he's veeeeeery sad =) ...how can i show this one better ?

CGTalk Moderation
10-16-2008, 04:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.