PDA

View Full Version : Thor - appearing armor

Ghizme
09-30-2008, 12:30 PM
This is a shor animation I made to test how it can be possible and good, maybe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UXIMtrwdYc

C&C are welcome.
Thanks!

Cannysage
10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
transformation portion is good, but the overall animation looks ridgid. need much stronger dynamics when striking key poses.

Ghizme
10-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Hey Cannysage!
Thanks for ur comment!
I'm happy you like the transformation... its a good name than appearing lol

I'm not reaaaally happy with this transformation, maybe I'll try a third layer, and then try to make the animation better...

Thanks!

Cannysage
10-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey Cannysage!
Thanks for ur comment!
I'm happy you like the transformation... its a good name than appearing lol

I'm not reaaaally happy with this transformation, maybe I'll try a third layer, and then try to make the animation better...

Thanks!

it would be cool if you add some electric sizzle on the light bar thingy.

Katchan
10-03-2008, 11:16 PM
You could also try slowing it down a bit, It look a little rushed, ie hard to focus on. Try slowing the whole thing by say 25%, and having a quick stop before say the armour going on and also say 1-3 seconds at the end showing the armour instead of just a sudden stop. Eg you see the clip, you want to see the armour for a few seconds, a slow pull out would probably work well from the bust shot to whole body.

just my 2c

Ghizme
10-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Hey cannysage!
Your idea is much better than i had, uses a cliché wireframe lol! Thanks! I'll try it!

Thank u so much Katchan!
Yea I was a bit rushed to saw What it will be the result of this test...
Your tips are annoteds!

Thanks to all! :thumbsup:

Sorry by english... :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
10-05-2008, 04:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.