PDA

View Full Version : Pre purchase questions about Messiah

Mike Pauza
09-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Hi All,

Does Messiah support background video (for roto)?
Does Messiah support LightWave endomorphs?
Is Messiah still being developed?
What current studios use Messiah and why?

Gonna download the demo this weekend. Hope it allows speedly rigging (that's decent), and superfast deformations. :)

Thanks. -Mike Pauza

SLiTHER
09-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey Mike

Hi All,

Does Messiah support background video (for roto)?
Yes

Does Messiah support LightWave endomorphs?
Yes, they are even nicer to animate there :)

Is Messiah still being developed?
Yes, Constantly adding new things and new technologies

What current studios use Messiah and why?
Well i can't really tell which studios, since I'm half across the globe and don't know the market in europe and the states, but i can tell you why i use it for character animation instead of xsi, maya and lw. i use all these three, and messiah is faster for my needs, and it's my tool of choice for producing animation. im not saying xsi, maya or lw tools are not good. But speed for animation, and simplicity in constructing complex rigs is what im after. i can use messiah, and i know it will work for what i want, and i can take that animation anywhere between these application without a problem. so why wouldn't i use messiah? :)

Thanks. -Mike Pauza

Hope that help

Cheers
SLiTHER

Mike Pauza
09-28-2008, 02:47 PM
That helps a ton! Thanks SLiTHER. :)

-Mike

My Fault
09-28-2008, 06:06 PM
If you have more questions, try asking over at SetupTab.com (http://setuptab.com/) , much messiah action over there right now.

Mike Pauza
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM
My Fault,

Will definately start hanging out at SetupTab.com (http://setuptab.com/) as soon as I finish up my current project.
Thanks for the link. :)

-Mike

CGTalk Moderation
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.