PDA

View Full Version : It all started with a box...

Rivendale
04-27-2002, 03:12 AM
Hi everybody! This is my first post on this forum and Iīd like to hear what you think of these pics of mine. Itīs a flying-machine and a pilot to operate it. Modeled in MAX4. No textures (except the eyes). I guess the hands on the pilot could use some work, but itīs pretty much done. You like?
:rolleyes:

Rivendale
04-27-2002, 03:13 AM
And the pilot:

Korgath
04-27-2002, 03:35 AM
Tjena!

I really like the ship. :thumbsup:
It got a organic ouch over it...

My suggestion for the pilot: Add a beard to make him look older.. Then the pipe will look more natural.

Bra Jobbat!

xynaria
04-27-2002, 05:25 AM
I really like the ship too (nice rendering) but would say that the pilots neck and hands look too thick to gel stylistically with the rest at the moment. :)

Rivendale
04-27-2002, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the comments! Yes, the hands are to thick and maybe the neck could be thinner, Iīll try that out. Donīt know about the beard though but it could look good.

http://members.chello.se/mille0/smile.gif

diazgl
04-27-2002, 08:47 PM
well, I don't really know about the character, he is nice, but I don't like him. But the ship, ROCKS! I LOVE IT!! It's so mysterious and weird, and that's the kind of character I would put inside too.

rendermonkey23
04-27-2002, 09:54 PM
Very stylish :)

I really like the ship. No crits. I like the guy too but it looks like he needs some detail on the hands (might be the camera angle). The shoe laces rock. I like the mask on his head... pretty cool. I'm not sure about the "uni-boob" though. ummm... oh, the creases in his belly button make his stomach look like a balloon. I think it's the vertical creases that are weird :)

Wait there is one comment on the ship. The angle of the engines would make it tough to fly I think. BUT... I like them how they are so I would probably leave them :D

Nice work bud

Rivendale
04-28-2002, 05:59 PM
Thanks a lot! Iīll see what I can do about the comments Rendermonkey23. BTW, whatīs that you say "uni-boob"? Donīt know that word.:hmm: :curious:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.