PDA

View Full Version : GeForce 2 MX 400 on WinXP

Thoth
04-27-2002, 02:47 AM
Well, i got little problem here. I'm running gf2 mx 400 on windows xp and i have just installed the newest drivers (NVIDIA Detonator XP) in the hope of getting OpenGL to work. However despite that the installation succeed and seems like i got OpenGL installed (i have opengl32.dll in windows\system32 folder) my 3d software just won't recognize it being istalled. The models are very hard to roll in the view port and when i'm trying to install XSI i got a warning message saying the following "setup cannot detect an OpenGL accelerator board on your machine".

So if you have any good advices or know how to deal with this ....well, any help i can get wouldn't hurt :)

Thanks

lyndsay
04-27-2002, 01:46 PM
perhaps you'll have some better luck with glsetup http://glsetup.com/
I also have a gf2 mx 400 and xp, and it they run fine with the default drivers, so you may want to try those to. :)

thedaemon
05-02-2002, 12:42 AM
I had a problem with the newest Detanotor drivers turning off my 3d acceleration!! So I went to my actual hardware manfacturer and d/l drivers from them. Worked like a charm. good luck. :wavey:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.