PDA

View Full Version : The Showdown - Character - VHashishV

VHashishV
06-06-2003, 03:36 AM
Am i to late to get a spot? If not, a quick story and background will come shortly but it will be kinda cyborg barbarian kinda thing.

Kid-Mesh
06-06-2003, 11:09 AM
Nope your right on time its still early to be honest I dont think there is a time limit to when you cant join.

Welcome to the contest and good luck

VHashishV
06-06-2003, 03:12 PM
VERY cool.
Warning, pardon the spelling. Its REALLY bad! I try my hardest!

Well to start, I would like to see how people would feel about bringing to life a character from a comic? Not useing marvels story. I am sure people can see if they have read the series, this character is in.
The one i am asking about is Minion aka Deaths Head II. If anyone knows his background?

What I proposed was a fight between Minion and some made up character that i have yet to come up with. He was designed to assimilate anything that might help, in order to be a protector of a possible future threat.

I was thinking of makeing a fight with this character and some made up character in some made up area of mine.
The character to be assimilated i was thinking of it being some kind of alien/barbarian/cyborg. Dunno yet.

The stage will be a cave, where the character to be assimilated is possibly hideing something he stole, and minion apears from behind and the battle starts.

But that is if people dont mind the use of the Minion character? I figured since i already started to model him, and this contest is just for the actuall animating, that the story would not be breaking any rules???

Marvel's Deaths Head II has got to be my fav character and his design is just totaly cool. I would like to use this character and this story. If this is wrong, please let me know so I can start brainstorming something new.

VHashishV
06-06-2003, 06:12 PM
Pardon the spelling. :(
Also, If there is an issue with this story and character and it feels like it does not comply with the rules, please let me know.
I read the other posts on the rules , characters, and story line and i dont think i am out of line? This is really just about the animation part?

But to continue and keep to a schedual, allowing for any needed changes in story and character, this was the character i was going to use. Death's Head II AkA Minion.

I wish I had the time to design 2 of my own characters with a story, background, and just start fresh, but I will not have time. I might have to skip a few things on the second character, (yet to be created) in order just to get done.
I want to spend most of my time on the actuall fight sequance. :)

So this is one I am working on. I am going to start on the enviornment tuesday and in work i will sketch out the fight sequance.

I think the hardest part will be just the keyframe work and rigging. Anyway, this was one that i love, and always wanted to see as either a movie or anime.

http://teamsolorobotics.com/images/FXpics/side.jpg

http://teamsolorobotics.com/images/FXpics/deathsheadside.jpg

again if there are any complaints on the use of this character and story i have created, please feel free to vent and or just say it is wrong. I really love this character and want to bring it to life as best as i can, but do not want to brake any rules of this challenge.
Again, pardon the speeellleng :)

VHashishV
06-09-2003, 12:50 AM
Another update on the character. The area they will be fighting is almost done. Keep haveing some map problems. Gotta resolve that. I am gunna need to start comming up with the bad guy. I am thinking a human barbarian. The fight is in a night scene in a cave. The cave is the barbarians home. Gotta finish that up.
Maybe the barbarian will be kinda futuistic? maybe it will be post apocoliptic? Give him some cool kinda armor but still be able for him to have some kind of guns, but still have this wicked battle axe! I cant draw for the life of me. So i dont know ho i am gunna get sketches of them. But i will draw out the battle sequance in stick i guess.

http://teamsolorobotics.com/images/FXpics/bodystart.jpg

VHashishV
07-05-2003, 04:23 AM
not only did i lose my web sight domain name, but my hard drive crashed. Maybe i was pushing it too hard. Alot of work was lost. I have alot to do. At this point it is just an excuse to the fact that work took over and I had to do other things. But this animation will be finished even if it is after the fact just for my own sake. This really stinks but.. It happens.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.