PDA

View Full Version : Please coment

actarus6
04-26-2002, 11:56 PM
My first head with 3d apps.
I have done It with 3dsmax simple editmesh and meshsmooth staring form a box without background images.

Bye and congratulations for the great forum
bye from Stefano

wolfenstein825
04-26-2002, 11:59 PM
i also use 3D studio max 3 and 4 to creature .....i am 21 year old how old are you ???and what do you do??come to my page to see my artwork http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6759 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BoomRat
04-27-2002, 02:20 AM
I would say that the top of the head is a little too high and the the chin could stand to be lowered a bit(unless you were trying for the old guy who forgot his dentures look. If you were, you nailed it).

Other wise the proportions look right and the facial structure is solid. Nice job.

xynaria
04-27-2002, 04:46 AM
Some side or angled views would be nice, it's bit difficult to assess properly with just the staight on view. :)

actarus6
04-27-2002, 05:11 AM
:wavey:

actarus6
04-27-2002, 05:21 AM
This view maybe is better for comments

phyle
04-27-2002, 02:25 PM
Yeh some other veiws would help, I dont think theyre working - i cant see them.

But from the front that looks really good, especially for your first one.
I think the overall proportions are good, He has a short chin but that adds character.

a few little details you might want to have another look at -
-that curly bit on the ear maybe should be blended in more
-ear lobes maybe a little thin.

I was going to say something about the nose, i think its good how it is, maybe lower the bits around the edges- those dimply bits. If you get what I mean, maybe not...

Yeh but it looks good. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.