PDA

View Full Version : What Lies Beneath - VFX Challenge - Knight2k

knight_2k
06-06-2003, 01:28 AM
well if I was gonna get my feet wet ever in these challenges it might as well be in a dark grimey underground of this visual effects Challenge. hehe First time posting ... Lets see what happens and if I can hold up to all you pro's out there...

Good Luck to Every one..

-=[Ali]=-
Knight2k

:thumbsup: :applause:

Tuqui-tuqui
06-06-2003, 01:53 AM
Hey knight_2k! Welcome to the forum and good luck!!! :wavey:

knight_2k
06-16-2003, 06:56 PM
Ok So I've got an Idea thats been running around in my head, thought I'd get it down before it fades away.. I won;'t have time to start on it for another week atleast.. but I'll try and get some sketches done for it to post up.

The SHot :

Deep waste in water our hero finds himself in a dark open area where his only source of light is a dim lit tourch, and a thin shaft of light illuminating the centre of the pool and a glimmering metal thin metal chain hanging from an undesclosed soource. his surounding screams an ambience of agony as he moves towards this chain... He pulls it only to reveal the horrors hidden in the darknes... Bodies upon bodies of hanging and stapled like tiles in this underground Cestpool of evil. sudenly a a roar and splash is heard and.... ( the rest is a surprise.... :-P) I'll show you in the anmatic...

Goodluck everyone...

Ali.:cool:
-=[Knight2k]=-

Let me know what you think.:thumbsdow :thumbsup:

Waz
06-16-2003, 07:19 PM
cool story idea, sounds creeping and could be done really cool, you might even want to show a quick glimpse of the monster that makes the growling sound

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.