PDA

View Full Version : Who's interested?...

webweapon
06-05-2003, 10:53 PM
My team and I have been working hard in pre-production on a feature film TELNIX for nearly 3 years now. We want very high-end special effects...that's where alotta 3d/cg will come in.

Nothing can look fake. Cg or not, it has to be COMPLETELY photoreal. I'm wondering if anyone is up for the task. You won't be alone, we've already got some others helping us, but we want someone with extreme skills, particularly in photorealism.

My AIM address is thatmusicguy17. Please reply here or email me at thatmusicguy17@netscape.net if you are interested. Pay will be discussed later. Thanks.

Justin
LFS, vmFX

Signal2Noise
06-05-2003, 11:00 PM
You should be posting in the Collaborative team projects or Studios Hiring thread.

Just friendly advice. Please, no payment required;)

webweapon
06-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Sorry. You're right. I cannot figure out how to move it, though! :hmm:

Rei Ayanami
06-05-2003, 11:50 PM
do not try to move the thread, thats imposible. only realise that the thread will be moved later by the addition of some mod workstation.

Tom N.
06-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Rei Ayanami
do not try to move the thread, thats imposible. only realise that the thread will be moved later by the addition of some mod workstation.

hahah oh lord

unLevel
06-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Tom N.
hahah oh lord :wip:

KolbyJukes
06-08-2003, 09:47 AM
Not to be a downer. ummm, yeah...I don't think you're gonna get much in the way of responses...doing photoreal CG (especially in video/film form) is extremely difficult and time consuming - without significant compensation, I doubt anyone here will be interested in working on the project, unless of course the story really rocks!

Good luck,

-Kol

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.