PDA

View Full Version : TP FRACTURE & COLLISION

entrancea
09-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey Guys,
I have been playing around with TP for a few days now after seeing some tutorials and have a problem which I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with.....

Actually I have an objectA which is animated and I want it to collide with objectB in my scene and only the parts of objectA which collide with ObjectB should fracture it.....

I am attaching my scene file....Please take a look and see if you can help me out.....

Thanks Guys,

Regards,
Entrancea

entrancea
09-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Guys....Scratch that last scene File......I was tinkering around some more and fortunately got a blackbox fragger which helped me out quiet a bit................It solves all my problems like what the collision object would be where it would make an impact and how it would use realtime reations.....only problem is that the building starts to fragment before it is hit by the ballll...Now thats the part that I can't seem to solve.....If I could somehow make those building not fracture from the start and then after the collision keep everything the same then all my issues would be solved......I am really trying very hard to get this right and I would really appreciate any/some kind of help.....So if anyone has any way of helping me out please do.....

I am attaching the scene file here.....

Thanks for all your help in advance...

Regards,
Entrancea

Glacierise
09-18-2008, 02:30 AM
Read up on the 'frozen' property.

entrancea
09-18-2008, 04:46 AM
I think I did dude.......but wasn't working....

CGTalk Moderation
09-18-2008, 04:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.