PDA

View Full Version : The Showdown - Character - Jelwa

Kozlov
06-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Hi there,
That will be a huge challange my first animatin and modeling attempt at a CG chalange. Since its posible to use char made before i thought that ill use my Cavemen. I made exacly 2 of them, they are already riged and textured.
The story behind will be as simple as people at those times. A litle fight for a strawberry, we all like strawberries and so do they.:):beer:

Kamil This are the characters....

Kozlov
06-05-2003, 03:46 PM
http://www.forum3d.kom-net.pl/f3dbb/post_pics/14584_0.jpg

some more...

Kozlov
06-05-2003, 03:49 PM
and a second character....I hope ypu like it. I have no idea about animation chllenges and there is a great chanse that i wont be able to finish it but ill try to do my best.

Good luck to you all

Kamil:beer:
http://tgory.net/bootchec/ylva/test.jpg

littlebrother
06-05-2003, 03:54 PM
What programs are you using for modeling, texturing, and animating Jelwa?

Kozlov
06-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Hi there Litlebrother i use 3dmax 5.1 for modeling(teksturig) with great help from meshtools(script) and character studio for animation..
Thats it :beer: take care

Kamil
BioTech 3D
:wavey:

datter
06-05-2003, 11:04 PM
Now he's cool! Need to see some animation tests now. :)

datter

Nelis
06-05-2003, 11:53 PM
he is cool indeed......

nice work. only crit is the color of the nails.... a bit to yellow but hey, thats me...

greets niels

Aken009
06-06-2003, 02:09 AM
wow that's new...

A Caveman with a full white set of teeth:surprised

man...that's sweet character design...

Now he's cool! Need to see some animation tests now

I concur....let's see some animation

Kid-Mesh
06-06-2003, 06:19 AM
Um is that a grass skirt or pubic hair :eek:

J/K... great character designs man ...looking forward to seeing him move as well

Kozlov
06-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Thx guys for your comments:beer: @Deter, your Mini Ninja are jyst great, im not as far as you (im working hard on my modeling chalange) but as soon as i finish modeling ill bring up some animation samples and skeches of course.
@Nelis, the color wil probably stay but all have it less saturated, but thanks for crit.
@Aken 009, yeah and his teeth has a rgb valu 255,255,255 :p thx very much
@Kid Mech, I think ill get rid of the hair anyway, cuz its agains the rules of the chalange to chave so long hair made with a hair plugin. I hope that it will be possible to leave the head hair.
Thanks again
and good luck
Kamil:beer: :wavey:

ROPA
06-10-2003, 10:19 AM
no czlowieku... :) juz czuje ze niezly ubaw bedzie jak skonczysz , juz jak widze tego prehistoryka to usmiech na twarzy..

Powodzenia...

Virtuoso
06-14-2003, 11:48 PM
I :love: .........strawberries...........

And I love your characters too.I mentioned this before in your classic challenge thread.They are both really well done,from modeling to textures.But it's the style,the feel that in the end that is most important most of the time. And these guys have style Jelwa,really funny,I want more of them.

Yes it will be "FIGHT CLUB" but with clubs...........And for strawberries,love the idea,and the models,textures,and most of all the style..........:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:beer:

PAL
06-16-2003, 01:53 AM
Very funny character! I think ... We want more! :buttrock: :D

Kozlov
06-22-2003, 06:21 AM
Hi,
@Virtuoso just dont know what to say:) so many kind words from a 3d master like you make me feel so nice. And i love the most important one- style i realy do hope to have one:). Thanks again:beer:
@Pal thanks. ok here is some more, a test i made(my first ever) no drowings no planing, i just startedwith the first pose and the next and the next until the stiupid end:p
I hope this link will work.
soon skeches and the rest of the animation work
http://tgory.net/bootchec/ylva/test3.avi

Virtuoso
06-22-2003, 06:29 AM
Allright Jelwa.............Your doing great.The 3D challenge and this,very impressive,two categories.Both with great style.I know where the beef is,you've got the beef.Just keep going,it's all really showing your talent.
I 'm having fun with your work in both sections.Keep up the great effort and the outcome is looking great.:thumbsup: :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.