PDA

View Full Version : Compiling images into an animation..

DanHaffner
09-15-2008, 03:48 PM
I have been trying to render out 550 frames into a final movie clip for the past month. At first I messed up and rendered out my images as .iff which Final Cut Pro(FCP) had no idea what to do with. I also tried using FCheck to render out the Quicktime movie but the movie would get stuck on frames. So I re-rendered the images as all .tif to be able to bring into FCP, but now I am running into the problem of FCP rendering out the movie clip at 29.94 FPS instead of the 24 FPS I animated at in Maya. I plan to get into animating a lot more, so finding a simple way to get a Maya animation into an actual viewable movie would be very beneficial. Thanks in advance for any help you all can give.

-Daniel

thehive
09-16-2008, 02:10 PM
well i would advise not to make quicktimes out of fcheck 2nd if you not in europe set maya to 30fps next jus render out pngs or targas. once your done rendering jus load the frames into fcp an render the comp. hope that helps

DanHaffner
09-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the reply, I was finally able to get it to work with Quicktime Pro, took maybe 2 min to load the images and 5 min to make it into a actual clip.

CacosInc
03-19-2009, 07:07 PM
hey,
Have a dout aboute the changeing duracion of severl clip (jpg)from de browser .we need to put wall the clip on same time.in FCP editing.To make a stop mocion.Can i take in jpg format?
thanks for atticion.

Best regards,

Cacos incolor

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2009, 07:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.