PDA

View Full Version : Cinematic Game Icons - character - Kaiser

Kaiser
06-04-2003, 10:28 PM
Well I never took part in one of these challenges, but I really would like to take part in this one. Even though I am a little unclear on what exactly I am supposed to have at the end, but I am sure as the days go by the par-takers will make is more clear. I will have some stuff up in a few. Take it easy and good luck to all

Whirlwind
06-05-2003, 01:25 AM
Good Luck. :thumbsup:

-D

OZ
06-05-2003, 11:54 AM
Me the same:wip:

Kaiser
06-14-2003, 03:13 AM
First off thanks for the support Donnie and OZ.

oh my God. I havn't been able to draw anything for so long, after looking at all of the awsome talent that is taking part in this challenge. I only hope to be able scratch the talent-berg with my work.

well I guess I would need to explain the idea behind my game idea. Well I was thinking of something like Devil May Cry. You know running around and killing a lot of stuff in very different and cool ways. Well this story would take place after a major war (as they all do:rolleyes: ) there is a lot of technology buy so people like to you the old school effects. I will show some weapons later. Well I guess that is enough for now. well here is the hero and one of the evil bad bosses. Hope you like it. More to come.

http://www.kaiserstudio.net/bryan/challengeman.jpg

http://www.kaiserstudio.net/bryan/challengeman2.jpg

art7sayan
06-14-2003, 03:22 AM
Yeah, moooore action games! Cool design Kaiser, I'm waitin' fr the dynamic pose, could be really interestin'! ;)

Kaiser
06-15-2003, 05:55 PM
glad you like the design art7sayan.
I don't really know what I am going to do for an interesting pose yet but I better get strarted or time will get away from me. THanks again

WarpedMinds
06-15-2003, 07:49 PM
awesome :) going to keep my eye on this one..

Rey
06-15-2003, 11:27 PM
cool character:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.