PDA

View Full Version : Another Concept in the Terradin series. This one is called Terradin:The Oupost

Philipstraub
06-04-2003, 05:32 PM
http://www.philipstraub.com/assets/Concepts/The_outpost2_large.jpg

Philipstraub
06-04-2003, 05:43 PM
...and a couple of block models in Maya 4.5. I actually tried to finish this for the Expose competition but didn't quite make it.

Philipstraub
06-04-2003, 08:42 PM
feedback is welcomed....lt the comments begin.

wildsheepchase
06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Hi! I really like what you've got going here. I think there are a few issues with scale/depth regarding the city in the center. The city just doesn't look very large to me...I think its mostly because the people in front don't really seem like they are very far from the city. I would try to do something to push the depth a bit more.
Also, while I think the city, mountain, and ships are all very nicely executed, the humans don't seem to be rendered as well.
On the whole, I think it's really very good though. The details in the whole painting are fantastic. I especially like the mountains in the back right part of the painting. Hope some of the crit helps:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.