PDA

View Full Version : Looking for user testimonial / quotes

Michel Besner
06-04-2003, 03:49 PM
We are very happy with the success of our PE/freelancer campain. As we are getting closer to SIGGRAPH, we would like to get some of your feedback in the form of a user testimonial or quote and use this in our marketing collateral.

Please use this thread to voice your satisfaction about using MOTIONBUILDER (what you like, what keeps you from sleeping, etc). Also, please indicate the exact name that you would like us to use if we keep your quote for ads, web promotions, our brochure, etc.

Thank you !

Michel

SheepFactory
06-04-2003, 04:52 PM
I just got my license an hour ago , but from what I have seen so far , you'll be getting a lot of good quotes from me :beer:

Kudos to everyone at kaydara for this incredible software

jimarse
06-04-2003, 08:02 PM
This probably isn't quite what you're looking for Michel, but:

"I love motion builder. I can get amazing viewport feedback even on my old G4 450, and ATI card. It's great, but it will be even better when there's FBX support in Cinema 4D"

David Sloss.

;)

3DDave
06-05-2003, 03:34 AM
"Animate an ARMY by NEXT WEEK!
No problem I use Motion Builder."

MrMastermind
06-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Motionbuilder, let's animate the future in a breeze!

I just love Motionbuilder, it's easy to get grips with and inexpensive to purchase but I get a lot of tools for it! I've been trying to do character animation but always failed because it was to hard to make something look natural. Since I've tried Motionbuilder I know I can animate and Motionbuilder is my tool of choice.

policarpo
06-05-2003, 10:10 PM
I think Motion Builder is going to shake up the industry in a very positive way. It provides all the right tools to create high quality animation on insane deadlines without impacting a projects budget. The RealTime nature of its workflow lets you animate as quickly as you want to. It's very addictive. I think this aspect alone is going to empower people to try things they never thought possible before. The creators at Kaydara really understand what they are doing and it really shows in their products and their support for the community. Keep up the phenomenal work!

-policarpo | visual designer
http://www.policarpo.us

E_Moelzer
06-06-2003, 02:16 AM
Been using it for a day, will love it for a lifetime. At least thats my first impression.
CU
Elmar

Triple G
06-13-2003, 05:56 AM
If you're into animation at all...even if you're just thinking about getting into animation, you owe it to yourself to check out Motionbuilder. This program has totally changed the way I work...it's so incredibly FAST, and it has so many powerful and easy to use tools. This allows me to try out things with my animations that I would never have dreamed of doing with other packages because it would have been far too complex and time-consuming. I think Kaydara's really got a gem here...Motionbuilder's going to make huge waves throughout the industry.

Gregg Domain
Freelance Animator | Digital Artist

Mike Pauza
06-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Your product support is mind boggling Michel...thanks!

-Mike Pauza

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.