PDA

View Full Version : BEDROOM INTERIOR, Hasan Ali Akhtar (3D)

hasanaliakhtar
09-02-2008, 02:19 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/275602/275602_1220321989_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/275602/275602_1220321989_large.jpg)

Title: BEDROOM INTERIOR
Name: Hasan Ali Akhtar
Software: 3ds max, VRay

Hi to all..Well am back again :D after quite a long time Oh yeah! ..Actually I was that much busy learning 3D architectural modeling and all stuff related to it in my institute..Anyways here is my first complete rendered 3D interior which I had done 2 months back..Actually havnt had much time to upload it before but now I would definitely share my work on the completion of 'em. Its really a simple room but I wanted to give it a lil modernized look in terms of lighting setup and all..The whole modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering has been done by me..I hope u people will really like it..Well comments and suggestions are more than welcome here as its my first interior I know I have to go a long way up..Thank u so much for viewing..Wish u all a great life ahead..God bless ya all..Keep smiling:)

SOFTWARE USED: 3D Max 9 x64
RENDER ENGINE: VRay 1.5 RC3 x64
TIME CONSUMED: 1 Week

souledge3
09-02-2008, 09:34 AM
nicely but there is too much light :blush:

hasanaliakhtar
09-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi SoulEdge3 ohh yeah actually I had that setup in mind wid loads of lighting things..Its my first interior so had learned some good things in making it..Wanted to have that setup wid proper lighting wid them..But I really liked ur suggestion and appreciate it..Am still learning..Hopefully would learn from suggestions of nice community artists..Thank u so much for admiring it as well..Take carez..God bless ya..Cheers:)

reallifeistoflat
09-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Cheers, not to shabby man.

the crits i have right off the bat would be
-dont personally like the way the blanket is segmented.. doesnt feel like a blanket to me..
-love the pot lights but could've done without the huge white light on the roof.. its hard on the eyes and i dont think it really adds anything
-i would change the base of the lamp in the corner to a round chamfered base instead of the rectangle
-couches feel alittle too solid.. not enough breakup but that tends to be the new "modern" style
-bookshelf on the wall
1. looks like is has no support.. i know that shelves can be put like that but it doesnt feel right imo
2. i would retexture it so that there is either a more solid grain going vertically as it would run in wood furniture

hasanaliakhtar
09-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi Reid, its really nice to hear great suggestions from ur side..Am really happy to have them all..And u are right about things..Its good to learn these things at the start of ur own learning and an thankful for ur comments and suggestions..Would work hard to correct them up I hope so..Wish u all the very best in ur life..Take carez..God bless ya..Cheers:)

CGTalk Moderation
09-02-2008, 07:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.