PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get 'The Structure of Man' Videos?

Lexalotacus
09-01-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm about halfway through the second disk... I'm on the bones of the hands now.
Does anyone else have this training package? I think it's pretty cool but I was just wondering what everyone else thought about it.

-L

Germaine
09-09-2008, 05:45 PM
I have little to no illustration skill and I ordered the dvds. I am halfway through the first disk and I see MAJOR improvement. My sketchbook from day one to today is incredible. I am looking forward to progressing further.

rAT--mAN
09-20-2008, 05:07 PM
I love those DVDs. After having completed most all of the structure of man videos minus the advanced studies, i've seen crazy improvement.

Definitely a lot to take in, I found myself constantly rewinding and rewatching just to make sure I got it all. I liked his transition throughout the lessons from highly structured drawing rules to a more loose and fluid style.

Going though his course also helped me to see ratio and proportion in general, not just on humans but everyday objects as well.

SeanC

rjarana
12-06-2008, 05:49 AM
I bought this dvd set a while back and I really think it was a great investment. I have to admit that I drifted off the course and didn't keep on learning but I'll have to get right back on track. This is a great dvd set for any beginner.

CGTalk Moderation
12-06-2008, 05:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.