PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Snowspeeder all but done, except cockpit.

SCIFI-3D-zoo
04-26-2002, 03:08 AM
Snowspeeder (http://www.theforce.net/scifi3d/starwars/wip/snowspeeder(Naglfar)/snowspeeder.html)

Naglfar was asking me if I thought the new or old color scheme was better. I don't know which is more accurate but the new one is better I think. I think it probably is more grey, but it looks better in the new version.

Matches14
04-26-2002, 04:35 AM
Good job altogether...Nothing to really criticize. I'm glad to have found someone my own age posting to these groups. Are you going to the Dave school in Florida? I know they make this model as a class project.

SCIFI-3D-zoo
04-26-2002, 04:48 AM
Naglfar did it. Look on the top of the WIP page. His info is there. I'm merely showing people some of the things we're doing at SCIFI 3D. I forget where Naglfar lives. Somewhere overseas.

ToddD
04-26-2002, 09:27 AM
I don't mean this in a bad way, but why wouldn't you post your own work? It looks very good BTW, but maybe the artist should be posting it here instead?

SCIFI-3D-zoo
04-30-2002, 07:56 PM
Well... just to let people know what we're working on. Other reasons too. I'm the webmaster over there. If there is an interesting comment I will forward the link to the artist to save them time scanning forums all day. Also I'm trying to encourage them to visit CGTALK. They probably wouldn't on their own otherwise.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.