PDA

View Full Version : new animation blocking

andgarber
08-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey everyone, here is a new animation i am working on as a personal project. I just wanted to post it to get some more feedback so if anyone has any comments or critique i would really appreciate it, thanks.

http://andrewsanimation.com/chaseblocking2.mov

KangtheMad
09-01-2008, 01:30 AM
looks pretty good so far. I would make the poses a bit more exaggerated, especially the beast.

also, the movie loads very slowly, if at all.

andgarber
09-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Thanks Kang, i wonder if it loads slowly for anyone else, its under 2mb so its strange that it loads slowly for you.

mim-Armand
09-01-2008, 08:22 AM
Thanks Kang, i wonder if it loads slowly for anyone else, its under 2mb so its strange that it loads slowly for you.
Loads fast for me, never stop to buffer even though, Btw, I'm agree, good sofar, keep it up ;)

mim,

mistasam02
09-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Awesome! The guy's animation looks great, although I cannot stand stepped tangents, lol. Keep it up!

KyleG
09-03-2008, 09:42 PM
I would have your main character react a little more to the death of the creature, maybe have the creature lunge a little more on its death fall and have the main character jump back a little bit, he feels a little calm and nonchalant

CGTalk Moderation
09-03-2008, 09:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.