PDA

View Full Version : Tavern fight

FeCyril
08-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Well I am a action choreographer so I have this idea of a small sequence that would include several low poly chars(like those for games..Rune etc) and a small fight inside a tavern.My goal here is to try and collaborate with a few animators so that I get a feeling on working online,and also it would be a great practice for the animators.
As I use Maya what I basicaly do is..I pose the characters in fight poses and create like a storyboard of the fight scene or a move itself and I send it to the animator so that he works from there.

I worked on a couple of projects in the past and it turned out to be a great way to work fast and efficient.
So if anyone is interested please let me know.

It would be a fantasy setting,we can use orcs,elves etc also we can use weapons or not..well the point is to try something new,have fun and hopefully that we all can improve in our fields.

I would start with maybe three characters for now,make a simple fight scene of maybe 20 secs length and afterwards who knows.If it turns out to be fun we could make something longer etc.

Well wont talk anymore heh,if anyone is interested let me know.

Cyril

CGTalk Moderation
08-27-2008, 07:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.