PDA

View Full Version : Game Icons - vehicle - Raidenlt

Raidenlt
06-03-2003, 09:53 AM
Hi there, I have just read about this chalange and decided to take a part. I made a sketch of a Rocket Launcher for RTS game, a realy powerfull wepon (the kind I like most:) this will be my first chalange and i'm ready to give the best of me;)

innervision961
06-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Good luck to you! :thumbsup: I'm sure that if you give your best, you will yeild superior results ( i can't wait to see all the submissions, this is gonna be great!) :buttrock: Keep us posted on the progress!

Raidenlt
06-09-2003, 05:50 PM
Hi there,
The wechicle is at 1500 polys right now, so this means I'm only on the half way :)

Raidenlt
06-10-2003, 09:56 AM
I have just started working on some more detailed concept. I'll post it in few hours. It is still not wery well drawn but in this case spending too much time on concept drawning is not necessary.

Raidenlt
06-10-2003, 01:36 PM
I haven't told much about the game, well it is strategy game a mix of StarCraft and Dune. Rocket launchers are very usefull when attacking enemy buildings and crowdead enemy units. Besides it has a laser targeting system and satellite monitoring system that make this mashine wery precise at long range attacks.

So that's it. My vechicle will look like this one in the end or even better - just have to do texturing job well :) I'm looking forward for your coments, or ideas on this rocket launcher.

Raidenlt
07-01-2003, 09:45 AM
Ye, the bad news - I cant work on my rocket launcher becouse I'm too busy with my new project but maybe I still will be able to finish it on time. If not I will finish it later when challange is ower.

Raidenlt
07-14-2003, 11:02 AM
Thats my last screenshot with finished model, still untextured.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.