PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Painting weights on elbows and knees

dsimons82
08-23-2008, 04:00 AM
Hey everyone-
everytime I move the control on my characters wrist toward the body...the elbow always seems to get thinner...i try to paint the weights on the elbow and shoulder to correct the thinness on the elbow when it bends, but i'm having no luck..any suggestions? i'm new to cg talk..so please be nice:)
here is a couple of the images to show you what i'm dealing with...(hope the pics worked..not sure how to post them)

file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Darren/Desktop/cgTalkhelp/fisherman1.rtf
file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Darren/Desktop/cgTalkhelp/fisherman2.rtf
file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Darren/Desktop/cgTalkhelp/fisherman3.rtf

JYoung
08-25-2008, 01:46 AM
You almost got it right with the pictures. :) If you're going to upload off your comp, you need to use the manage attachments feature when posting. Otherwise, to use the insert image like you did, the pics need to be hosted online somewhere.

CGTalk Moderation
08-25-2008, 01:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.