PDA

View Full Version : Killing Particle

andymation
08-22-2008, 08:17 PM
So I'm working on making a faucet for a short in Maya. I have running water, and it's colliding with the sink. The collision emits new particles to flow in the sink, and they collide with the bowl and flow down the drain like I want them to. Only problem is, a majority of the particles aren't following this path. Instead, they just run right through the sink and flow out the bottom. I was wondering if anybody knew how to create a particle kill attribute or something of the sort to get rid of these particles falling through the sink.
Somebody told me on SimplyMaya.com that it's not so much a kill problem, but an attenuation problem to adjust in my geoConnector. But I don't have an attenuation attribute to adjust. It's only offering me the Tessellation, Resilience, Friction, and Offset. I've messed with these as much I can, and they aren't doing anything to fix my problem.
HELP! Please!

CGTalk Moderation
08-22-2008, 08:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.