PDA

View Full Version : Video Interview with Recruiter from Digital Domain(Produced by Roberto)

RobertoOrtiz
08-22-2008, 06:01 AM
Firs thanks to Karen Sickles for a great interview and to Julie Miller for setting it up. interview.

Digital Domain/Recruiting podcast @ SIGGRAPH 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOr7TjeoMeU)

Producer: Roberto Ortiz
Interviewer: Akin Bilgic
(I will be uploading a better quality version soon)

Hope you like it guys..
I will be uploading more interviews in the next few days.

-R

LW3D
08-22-2008, 07:52 AM
I think you also upload these interviews to vimeo.com too. Better quality and reacheable from everywhere.

RobertoOrtiz
08-22-2008, 02:06 PM
I think you also upload these interviews to vimeo.com too. Better quality and reacheable from everywhere.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be trying to upload them to thecgsoiety site, as soon As I am finish EDTING all the videos (and trust me there are a lot).

Anyway, if you guys like videos like that one, or have specific request, tell me. That way I willl know what to produce.

-R

vfx
08-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Great job Roberto! A little vague but nice to know how they are expanding none the less.
:P

mattmos
08-22-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks Roberto and Akin! I know you guys have to grab interviews where you can but are you able to do anything about the sound quality? Maybe a clip on mike or something as there's a lot of background noise. Great job though, will be looking out for more!

RobertoOrtiz
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks Roberto and Akin! I know you guys have to grab interviews where you can but are you able to do anything about the sound quality? Maybe a clip on mike or something as there's a lot of background noise. Great job though, will be looking out for more!
I will tweak the sound and post a high def version of the interview on the cg society site.
(On My account)
I know these first batch of videos are a bit crude, so bear with me.
I have great stuff coming down the pipe...

BTW I will be reading all your recommendations and try to implement them for future work.
-R

DogBreath
08-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks Roberto, great info as always.

RockinAkin
08-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Heyy Matt!

Yeah, the sound is a little iffy - the interview was done in the middle of the exhibition floor during the full swing (lotsa talking, music, etc). It's kinda miraculous Roberto was able to get the audio as clearly as he did.

kmest
08-24-2008, 11:32 AM
nice interview..thx Roberto and Akin...and i didnt have problems with audio,it could be loader but everything was enought to hear,,,

dickma
08-24-2008, 12:03 PM
I almost hear nothing with all the volume maximized. If cannot enhance it, type them in paragraph mode.

CGTalk Moderation
08-24-2008, 12:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.