PDA

View Full Version : deflector bouncing issue

Debneyink
08-18-2008, 11:20 PM
so my set up couldnt be simpler and object has some particles spheres on it then alnog comes another object and knocks them off... the particle speheres fall to the floor and bounce away...

except when they bounce they seem to go nuts like juddering i only want them to bounce a little say 0.1 no friction but its not happening..is it a scale problem with my max scene or what?

they just land and isanely bop up and down

JonathanFreisler
08-19-2008, 02:42 AM
you can control how they bounce by adding a force into a few event, when they hit they will continue there motion but wiht + gravity.

Debneyink
08-19-2008, 11:17 AM
im still getting them quivering at the end! I mean this should be simple right?

the objects are attached to the mesh at the agetest of 25 frames (to the next event) they fall (using gravity) off the mesh to the floor, not far away, then they bounce (deflector) for a moment then they just sit there motionless!

aint happening they keep moving once theyre static, ive played around with a bunch of things...:cry:

JonathanFreisler
08-19-2008, 01:07 PM
post an image of your pflow tree. Yes, it should be fairly easy lol

CGTalk Moderation
08-19-2008, 01:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.