PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a freelance composer

datter
08-18-2008, 09:33 PM
Hi all,

I did freelance illustration, animation & design for several years then took a job in an office. After six years of that I find myself back to freelancing again, and I'm now in the midst of getting some personal promo projects together prior to the big push, as it were.

What I'm currently looking for is a composer to create some background music for a one minute (ish) promo animation I'm making for myself. Something sort of in the vein of the I Dream of Jeannie theme. Jiggy, you know.

I can't currently offer any payment for this, but at least a mention on my services page and the potential for any future paying work that needs music. Part of my plans are to get in touch with several different sorts of freelancers in the hopes of utilizing their skills in future projects. That sort of thing has come up in the past, and I plan on making every effort to get things rolling again asap.

If you're the composer sort, and looking for a short project to work on in return for a mention and some co-marketing please reply below or email me at david@finaldog.com.

Thanks,
David

chrishaighcomposer
08-19-2008, 06:44 PM
send me an IM if you like my music and we can have a chat

www.cphproductions.co.uk (http://www.cphproductions.co.uk) there you can listen to some of the tracks I've done and film projects I've worked on.

Cheers
Chris Haigh

martin-ahm
08-24-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi David,

Sounds interesting!
You can see some of my stuff here: www.ahmatron.com (http://www.ahmatron.com) - feel free to write me a message

I can do a lot of genres....rock, pop, electronic/lounge, classic, ambient...and have been working on a lot of different projects - commercial and non-comercial.

Cheers
Martin

CGTalk Moderation
08-24-2008, 04:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.