PDA

View Full Version : Why did you eat that! - Alice in wonderland

Genesisa
08-16-2008, 03:01 PM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7198/01xm7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

hey guys this days ive been inspired making some drawings about alice in wonderland.. and i though about making a painting about the scene when she eats the cookies and grows giant.. but instead of making an image when she is big.. or when she is going to eat the cookies.. i wanted to make something more fun jeje.. since in the movie the rabbith isnt with her at that moment.. what would the rabbith behave if he sees alice eating the cookies, and i though he would jump on her really mad and worry saying..

Rabbith says: what!! dont!! are you crazy!! please tell me you didnt eat those!!

Alice: hmm no i didnt?

Rabbith: and what do you have the mouth like a balloon!!

Alice says: why not.. is just a cookie, it wont kill me..

Rabbith: oh lord, certainly wont kill you lady!!

Alice says: what do you mean??

anyway im writing to much now jeje.. i hope you guys enjoy it.. i want you to come up with some crits, ill like to do a great painting of it!

CybrGfx
08-16-2008, 09:51 PM
The anatomy of Alice is painfully bad...

Her legs are not attached to her torso at all, and her shoulder (the one we can see) is constricted so hard by the cuff of her sleeve that it should turn blue and fall off.

That cookie bite looks the size of a golf ball in her cheek. While some stylized exaggeration is desirable, you can't go too overboard, or the overall effect is just 2nd rate...

Back up and draw out your basic skeletal structure. Get the legs attached to the hips, and place the rabbit better. Either he has 3 legs, 2 of which are on Alice's lap, with the 3rd one dangling down, or you need to put a "Nudity" warning in the title...:eek: :blush: lololol!

~C

Genesisa
08-17-2008, 04:33 AM
haha the leg thing was funny! :applause: , well ill try to make that skeletal , this is the kind of crits i need.. , thanks! ill try to improve that and post the progress..

CybrGfx
08-17-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm glad you caught the humor ~ Always look at a critique, no matter how harsh, with the attitude of the "3rd Leg." It might not read properly, but most likely, no insult is intended... ;)

Looking forward to the update!
~C

CGTalk Moderation
08-17-2008, 12:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.