PDA

View Full Version : model:bullet

3d explorer
06-01-2003, 10:32 PM
:p

ilasolomon
06-01-2003, 10:59 PM
let me be the first one who welcome you to the board! :)

3d explorer
06-01-2003, 11:07 PM
Thank you very much,ila_solomon!

Mackan
06-01-2003, 11:09 PM
nice pic.. very full metal jacket-ish :)

dont know about that box in the background tho.. whats that green stuff on top of it? :)

Rei Ayanami
06-01-2003, 11:12 PM
Welcome *blam* onboard. Nice rounds, they would be 7.62mm by the looks of it. I like it.

UnlikelyCorny
06-02-2003, 01:36 AM
Looking at your picture at first I think: "Bullits".
Then I look and try to see waht there in? A helmet, a bowl, a pan? And then there is something in the background which I can't make out what it is a plant in a pot, something exploding. Then there are these brown thingies on the floor and colored spots on walls and floor, again not a clue... Since this is not a movie still (that is my guess at least) we'll never know what it all is. I guess things don't always have to be clear straight away, but maybe there are just a few things a little to vague in this picture.

Delarosa
06-02-2003, 03:05 AM
i can imagine the scene...

bunkered down in a house, they discharge a shotgun, and once out of shotty shells, they pull the ammo from the box (in back) and pour it into the helmet... for easy access...

as they are are shooting out eh window, they pull a plant from the window cill and put it ontop of the box... something happens, and they drop the helmet...

---------------------------------
next time, make a little background story for it... just so we don't have to imagine one up for ya..

and also, try to make all objects clear, the box and plant are distracting due to their obscurity...

3d explorer
06-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Thank to everybody concern
the brown body is the very common flowerpot of China, the interior is grown
to such an extent that is that some do not know that the bright green plants
is with initial stage that shows the new life.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.