PDA

View Full Version : It is me!

forget-me-not
04-25-2002, 02:50 PM
hi,everyone give you one picture about myself,because i have no photo~~~~~~~~~~~:bounce: :bounce:

forget-me-not
04-25-2002, 05:17 PM
i need you addvise ,thanks

epatnor
04-25-2002, 05:58 PM
Funny little characters... what are they doing on the table and why are they so small, I might wonder? :shrug:

To be perfectly honest: I think you need to work on some slightly more compicated scenes if you want some constructive critique! :wip:

Good luck with your next pic! ;)

diazgl
04-25-2002, 06:46 PM
I agree, they look pretty nice, but I reccomend fixing the scene a bit.
-go easy with the reflections, a phone isn't a mirror; Also, lessen the reflections of the table.
-do some better texturing
-Make your chars more plastic
-add a bit more interesting lighting, as in a bed lamp maybe to light the scene?

Oh, and render at a bit higher resolutions (my default one, and a good one to ask judgement upon is 640x480)

Good luck!!

forget-me-not
04-26-2002, 02:34 PM
Thank you both very much for your advice. This picture is from my earlier works and is a cartoon picture of myself. I was so eager to see the result shown, that's why much details were ignored.

I'm now working on a scene, to which I'm much more patiently dealing with every detail. Hope then I'll get other suggestions from you guys.

Going forward together!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.