PDA

View Full Version : counter strike animation

sPAKa
08-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi,
I'm hoping for some crit on an animation Ive been working on using characters from valve/ source game counter strike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UffMSI8su0

Thanks
Andrew Hutton

Radiospank
08-11-2008, 05:17 PM
well the walk is decent, but it feels wrong for the part and the music is also kinda corny. but to make it better technically, try giving the admin a reacction to the terrorist and then shooting, cause right now it seems kinda boring that admin casually walks up and gets shot. I understand in CS that you can get hit multiple times, but to add to the action of it, try what i said

sPAKa
08-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Thanks for taking the time to comment Radiospank! It is all a bit cheesy I know, especially with the music, I was trying to put the counter strike game into a wild west kind of a theme. I was trying to go for a John Wayne kind of a walk, and your right i don't think it fits the character very well. I will revisit the files and try to add some kind of a reaction for the counter terrorist as he see's the terrorist pop up. Seems so obvious now you pointed it out.

CGTalk Moderation
08-11-2008, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.