PDA

View Full Version : Need feedback

questforanimationglory
08-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Ending is still in blocking, he sees his shadow and runs away. I would appreciate any feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQIm9cIe-g

shadowholm
08-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Your link takes me to youtube but not to a specific video.

-Jason

questforanimationglory
08-11-2008, 03:24 PM
sorry Jason, I updated the video youtube link. You can visit now. Thanks for the 'heads-up".

dremer
08-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Looking really good!
I'd say there were just a few small things that could be tweaked out.

When he pauses with his head down about 7 seconds in, it feels a bit stiff, as if he's frozen there. What is he doing? Sniffing? Looking? Maybe add a little subtle movement to show that, and if nothing else, a little bit of subtle swaying, just to breathe more life into him.

Also, I'd say his jump 12 seconds in is a bit...boring? Maybe it's a little slow or something.

Anyway, I hope that helps!

KyleG
08-11-2008, 06:28 PM
During the first parts the character walks with his palms open, then he switches one hand into more of a "ape" like position, but the other hand stays the same, I would define how this character walks and not have it change halfway through, espcially when its only changing on one hand.

CGTalk Moderation
08-11-2008, 06:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.