PDA

View Full Version : Short Film:A New Knight

RavenMikhail
08-06-2008, 11:30 PM
For the past year and a half I have been working on a concept for a short film. I was going to try and tackle it by myself but I realized that companies want to know that you are able to work with other people to get a project done. My goal is to have people work on a short with me that we all can put on our own demo reel with credits on what we worked on for the short.

I think this is a good way to help each other and also at the same time learn from others as well. I am not the most talented artist but I do have a passion for what I do. I know that there are others that are the same way. Some people might just want something to do. IF you think that this is something that you would like to do, please let me know.

The short version of the concept:
Quick Backstory:Batman is killed in a fight with Bane. Nightwing, Robin, Alfred and Superman have to cover up the death so noone knows that Bruce is Batman. Nightwing stops fighting crime and runs Wayne Enterprise. Robin fights alone. Superman becomes darker. Bane rules Gotham.

The Short itself:
A new guy discovers the batcave and starts training to be Batman. Videos made by Bruce helps him in this. Superman and Robin discovers that the batcave is being used. Once the new Batman is done training he confronts the older darker Superman and the Adult Tim Drake Robin. The New Knights faces Bane and Robin tells Superman that it is like watching a ghost of Bruce. After Batman defeats Bane you we see the new guy talking to the older Dick and Wayne Enterprise and says that he needs him to help create a new car for him.

That is pretty much the short. I have actually wrote a novel based on this concept. I think it would be something that would be a great way to work with others and learn to work with a team.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I know that it is something that will take time but I am ready to start working with others and create something that people would enjoy.

CGTalk Moderation
08-06-2008, 11:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.