PDA

View Full Version : Modo Interior Series Released!

Vandigital
08-05-2008, 06:45 PM
I am proud to release Modo's first ever professional Interior series featuring over 10 hours worth of training! This series has already been pre- released at luxology and has recieved nothing but excellent reviews from professionals alike. Don't miss out on the special offer that expires tomorrow, if you buy all 3 series you save $15.00 off the normal pricing of 75.00. Or you can purchase seperatly at 25.00 per series.

For detailed info about each series and the videos please go here.

www.vandigital.com (http://www.vandigital.com)

If you have any questions regarding these please feel free to email me at seth@vandigital.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/seth@vandigital.com)

Happy Modo'ing!

Seth

dincija
08-06-2008, 10:02 PM
it take my breath away,thx for the link:beer:

far
08-10-2008, 01:03 PM
thank you very much for sharing the news, it is always nice to see more content for modo :)

brenly
08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Im getting blocked by PayPal .. Says your account is down or something to that nature.

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

mossimo32001
08-30-2008, 07:00 AM
i dont know if whos fault, but im trying to contact this seth's email with multiple emails, double checked his email many time but no reply! even posting in luxology has no replym hmmmm.... is this training only for special or selective persons or member? just a descent training series i wasnt to see and ... tthis happens :( feeling sad today....

Vandigital
08-30-2008, 05:03 PM
What is your email? Would you mind sending me a pm on here? Also when did you order so I can look it up by date.

Seth

mossimo32001
08-30-2008, 05:23 PM
:bounce:

Dear Seth/Forum

What a breeze, thanks to CGSOCIETY.ORG at last ive been heard. alexander_valderama@yahoo.com is my email and i didnt order still yet, but i did send a lot "same inquiries" from multiple address to seth@vandigital.com and i think its not to much hard to type that email so mistake is not from my part, i guess... Im asking from the email if the promotion of $60 from $70 is still valid... by that time, but i think i can't avail that discount anymore cause it took to much time to take attention. but still even not valid at least i know im talking to a real thing and not a phony. thanks to this forum i can now pursue my purchases :) if ever seth@vandigital.com is still operational at least on me..

cheers! more power to the Community!

brenly
09-01-2008, 07:05 AM
I checked out the first part of the series .. Brilliant!

CGTalk Moderation
09-01-2008, 07:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.