PDA

View Full Version : August/Sept Cartoon Body Rigging Challenge

twidup
08-04-2008, 02:52 AM
Hey all, sorry I havent posted anything yet, been a little under the weather and as I havent found a suitable model yet, I have to model one (unless someone out there has one they want to contribute)

I should have it ready mid week

-todd

Rupesh1122
08-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Great :love:

Waiting............

talama76
08-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Maybe we could use one of the char from Big buck bunny.

Ciao

Luca

joshpurple
08-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Cool, and Thank You Todd. Hope you get well soon :) !
(sorry I don't have a cartoon model, but if I find one -I'll be sure to send you a heads up on it)

tonytouch
08-06-2008, 08:11 AM
hi Todd ,

are you a good modeller ? hm , maybe we should find someone who has got an old cartoony-character , we could rig . i can ask a few people , if they can contribute a comic-character .

i am thinking about joining this challenge .

sim.On

twidup
08-06-2008, 04:01 PM
pretty good, but just havent had time to do much for it.

between work and siggraph next week, not much free time right now

-todd

RavenEye
08-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Hello all,

I'll be joining in on this cartoon goodness. Can't wait to see what we get and what you all do with it.

twidup
08-07-2008, 05:21 PM
So, I have a model, good friend and amazing artist, William "Proton" Vaughn has kindly donated one of his amazing toons for us to use, so everyone thank William when you get a chance.

I will convert it over to an OBJ from an LWO shortly, and post it here later today, along with all the rules and guidelines on this one, which there will be a few to make it challenging ;)

Remember, the first part of this is body only, no one had better start on any face rigging till Oct 1st.

-todd