PDA

View Full Version : Problems with loader - node, pls help

FlyingWussow
07-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Hy everyone,
i got little Problems with my Loader Node.. -.-
I have a .wmf File as Footage, but everytime i try to render, my console tells me that the render fails at Frame #### and "merge" cannot get foreground Image at frame ###..
but the files are in the specified Path..
I also converted the File to .mpg file.. But it issnīt working at all..
Pls Help.. :/

Thanks

Marko

neogeo51
07-30-2008, 08:43 AM
Do not use compressed formats like mpg at all for comp work. Try an image sequence like tga, tiff or pic for example. To solve your problem I would recommend to start the flow with a background tool. If your loader does not start on frame 1, Fusion needs a source for the merge tool.
Hope that helps so far.

FlyingWussow
07-30-2008, 03:30 PM
okay, thanks a lot :)

Marko

vibin
08-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Hay all,
I'm working as a compositor, I'm using Combustion. now i planing to start learning Digital Fusion 5.2. can anyone help me to find out gud tutorials for tat?

neogeo51
08-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Have a look here:
http://www.vfxpedia.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started

Cheers

rajarrv
09-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Hay all,
I'm working as a compositor, I'm using Combustion. now i planing to start learning Digital Fusion 5.2. can anyone help me to find out gud tutorials for tat?

Have a look in help folder of u r fusion directory u wil get a compiled html file

That file wil helps u a lot

CGTalk Moderation
09-05-2008, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.