PDA

View Full Version : Cel shading with Procedurals

LucentDreams
04-24-2002, 12:15 PM
First of all to get all you procedural texture users mouths watering I hope check out the samples on this link

Shades of Cel @ Bhodinut.com (http://forum.bhodinut.com/viewtopic.php?t=292)

Now I was wondering if anyone knew of celshading techniques in other apps using procedural shaders preferably. I would like to add some more styles and such to my package for Smells Like Almonds procedural Textures for Cinema 4D.

Anyone who has a package of procedural ttextures for anyapp that wishesto get in contact with me about how to get these looks in their app and possibly create a preset package for those apps get in touch with me too. I don't have access to anyother app except XSI experience right now but I can also work with you through a few screencapse of the procedural textures interface.

anyone interested just post, or if you have comments/suggestions on the current onse for XL I always want feed back.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.