PDA

View Full Version : pflow particle collision

TP
07-23-2008, 01:17 PM
hey guys ,i have this problem , i am emmiting particles and using object instances , i cant seem to get the objects to detect each other for collision so they wont go INTO each other mesh , is their a way to solve this , within particle flow ?
or is there a way to mix pflow and rigid body reactor for that purpose ?

OlegB
07-23-2008, 01:26 PM
If you are open to using Particle Flow Tools - http://www.orbaz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1781

Thanks,
Oleg B.

TP
07-23-2008, 07:54 PM
hey oleg , 10x for the suggestion basicly i am open to try everything that works ,could u elaborate a little better on the solution that the orbaz tools offer on this specific solution of self collision ?
and also is there any workaround solution for this within pflow coz if i need the box 3 pro package i think in this time the pricing is a little high for me right now? (since i am only looking for a solution to this specific problem and are not sure i will use the other features that this package offers anytime soon)

CGTalk Moderation
07-23-2008, 07:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.