PDA

View Full Version : GI interiors

gyro
07-18-2008, 03:01 PM
This is a subject moved from another thread to avoid hijacking it.

Here's a link to some work I did last year showing a proposed call-centre interior. This is a 'Making of' clip, the whole thing is too loooong and tedious to post here. All done in EI 6.0 apart from the green-screened people and the chair they are sitting on.

http://tinyurl.com/56npwn

Also here's my general showreel as I haven't posted that in this forum either. Again all EI apart from filmed people. (getting a bit old - have to re-edit it sometime soon...)

http://tinyurl.com/5jsfhu

Cheers
DaveW

bradfilms
07-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi Dave

Good to see you here again. Excellent showreel - I wouldn't worry that it's getting old it stills looks very fresh.

I never knew you did the Balamory titles - I can't wait to tell my daughter she a big fan! Also I have always loved your model of the house on the lump of rock - it's great to finally see it in the finished animation.

Cheers

Robert

gyro
07-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi Robert, good to see you too, and thanks for the nice comments.

I haven't got in the habit of posting here, not had much to say I guess. Although I still check it out reasonably often to see if anything interesting has appeared.

Your post prompted me to take a look at your site - that looks like an interesting short film you're working on, do tell more....

Cheers
Dave

jimjam
07-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Great work, Dave.
Thanks for sharing it.

JimM

bradfilms
07-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi Dave

Ah you'll be talking about Dead Air - the longest in-production short film! I think I started work on it back in 2004!! It's really hard to keep momentum when you are only making it in your spare time and since starting it I have had two kids which has really slows me down.

Also I don't know if you heard the sad news that my producer Dick Arnall died last year - I'm sure Susie would have heard about it. Any way I really miss his energy to help finish it off and I'm in the process of trying to find someone new to help me.

The good news is that it is nearly done and I am hoping to have it finished by the end of the year. I have been meaning to post some clips from the film on this forum for the past month - now you have asked about it I should really pull my finger out and get them up loaded.

By the way is Susie still doing the Projector festival?

Cheers

Robert

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2008, 04:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.