PDA

View Full Version : inbetween shape animation in XSI... Please help...

Jacobo
05-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Hi again;

I'm having difficulties with shape animation in XSI. I've been trying to connect the inbetween morphing animation through a series of certain shapes and have been looking for ways to connect it to a slider, but I've been unsuccessful in doing so, so far... I can get a series of shapes on the animation mixer via saving shapes but that is not what I want cuz that is time dependent... I just want to animate using a slider to which several consecutive shapes are attached, and when it is dragged from zero to one, I want the shapes to morph from one another and I wanna be able to key this transformation...What I am trying to do is similar to inbetween blend shapes in Maya...

Any help appreciated...

aj

Atyss
05-28-2003, 06:35 AM
Have you tried messing with the Weight slider in the Mixer? That will help a lot. If you want a better slider, you can connect the divot next to the slider to a custom parameter set.

Cheers
Bernard

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.