PDA

View Full Version : Dino ride lo res image.

nickz
12-14-2001, 01:13 AM
Here is the dino ride image at a lower resolution for people with a 56k modem. I'll try to post 2 versions for now on!

http://www.pixeltwisters.com/nickz/forums/dinoride_color_512_1.jpg

Peace,

lildragon
12-14-2001, 08:36 AM
wait hold up, I can't believe you got no comments bud :) question is this an illustration or 3D? :p the texturing job is superb and compliments the model very nicely....

Excellent job man, Excellent

Equinoxx
12-14-2001, 08:41 AM
yeye all the way with LilDragon on this one.
Looks excellent.
Btw lil, it's 3d done in maya. I saw it posted there as well ;)

toma
12-14-2001, 09:07 AM
Hi,

Yes i like it too. Tell me would you like tiny critics and comments ?
I start before you answear in fact.

Yes i love the texture job done there. This pink and white skin looks very good, except on his feet, where it looks more metallic.

I like the design of its "face", that dino looks to be awkward but so sweet ! I especially like the shape of its tail :)

I just find the background strange. The grass seems to be flat (if it supposed to be grass), and the "wallpaper" like grey and blue background on the top does not really convince me. Have you tried putting that "animal" in another environnement ?

Anyway, it looks really good !

pascal_blanche
12-14-2001, 10:00 AM
nice model :) a bit cartoony, but I'm sure it was intentionnal .. good work! can we see it from another point of view?

Dre
12-14-2001, 11:12 AM
I like this model! Are you gonna animate it?

Fat&ugly
12-14-2001, 12:07 PM
Nice design... really nice.
thats all I have to say.

Rabid pitbull
12-14-2001, 01:05 PM
thanks for scaling it down for us slow connections...

I do really like this character, and it is true the textures r really nice. Put him in a scene where he is outdoors soon plz!!:)

frank
12-14-2001, 03:53 PM
That a really nice character. The design it good and the 3d execution is nicely done.

The only comment I could do are more about my personal taste. I would reduce the ambient of the texutures and I would make the cheek wrinkle and the lips thicker. Some bump and/or displacement in the skin could be cool also. That's it.

Excellent job!

-F

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.