PDA

View Full Version : red_maple, Hong Kuang (2D)

noah-kh
07-04-2008, 02:25 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/158883/158883_1215181530_medium.jpg

Title: red_maple
Name: Hong Kuang
Software:

red maple,just like her name,when she brandishing her blade,her beauty of action seems as elegant as a red maple leaf. a samurai's daughter,a secret girl with three blades.

a tentative work in Ps,hope you like it.cost 4 hours to paint.
thanks.

LadyPurple
07-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Wow.. really beautiful style, 5 stars.

kisalon
07-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Very nice... I love that long dress, has a beautiful flow in it. The horse's front part is a bit dark though, but still the atmosphere is awesome here :)

cheers,
Kirsi

Urrgos
07-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Very nice image. I like the colours you've chosen and the mood of the piece is great. Nice detailing on the dress and the blades. The pose is a little static, and I find that there isn't enough contrast to break apart some elements of the figure. You might consider an alteration to the background that would enhance some of the great shapes in the dress and mount. Nice work overall!

Zocsi
07-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Really great stuff! Nice textures, lightning and brushes! I love the vibrance of her red garments, and that wan blue headlight just enhance the mysteriously dark atmosphere.
Actually i don't understand why had you put that different strip on the bottom... It' seems like a part of some kind of frame, but it's felt cropped.
By the way, You've got talents!!, don't mess up with default PS brushes (i'm refering to the leafs on the top-right and the bottom of the picture), imho!
4* Keep it up!

Jasvena
07-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Real masterpiece :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
07-05-2008, 11:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.