PDA

View Full Version : Akuma (lots of blood)

Rastone
07-03-2008, 10:57 PM
This one i guess is not a WIP but then again maybe it is so all oppinions are welcome.

He is Akuma from Street Fighter and i kept thinking of him going to the shaolin temple seeking a challenge and slaughtering the monks there. I think it would make a cool comic book story so consider this my amature attempt to a cover. :)

Ok, for some reason the image won't appear so here is a link to it

Akuma (http://hunterjohn.deviantart.com/art/Akuma-90576720)

abbeytermeer
07-04-2008, 07:11 PM
great shading and contrast on the piece ^^ really makes it dynamic. i think the only thing right now that i can see is the composition... its way too center. i think maybe pulling him off to one side and giving some illusion of forground middleground and background would help out a lot (ie take his hand and really pull it toward the viewer so you follow the hand down to him, being the foreground, then up the steps into the mysterious building being the background :) )

other than that though, it is a really good piece. i can tell you worked hard on it. ^^

Rastone
07-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Thnx Auria. Composition is something i have given little to no thought up to this point. I will be looking into it for my next piece.

CGTalk Moderation
07-04-2008, 07:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.