PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with exporting file over to max

jswiff
07-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Hi, I need some advice on how to export a photoshop reference file to max. Illustrator works just fine, but photoshop is driving me crazy. Is it a matter of format because I have tried adjusting format with no luck, Please help.

scrimski
07-03-2008, 06:57 PM
I have tried adjusting format with no luckWhat is that supposed to mean. A bit more specific please.

jswiff
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
how do you export a scene set up file created in photoshop to 3ds max. I keep getting an error message when i try to import the file in 3ds max. Is it supposed to be saved as a particular format for max to understand, the same way you save as an earlier version in adobe illustrator. I'm trying to import a scene as reference into max. Any advice would be helpful thanks.

scrimski
07-04-2008, 07:50 AM
What is a scene set up file?
I keep getting an error message What error message?
when i try to import the file in 3ds max.How exactly do you do this? What file format.
You can't IMPORT bitmaps into 3ds Max, you map them on surfaces or in the viewport background, like described in the manual(F1->Search->Bitmap)

CGTalk Moderation
07-04-2008, 07:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.