PDA

View Full Version : Place to get a Intuos3 4x5?

RockinAkin
07-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi All,

I went to the wacom site and noticed that the 4x5 size has been discontinued from the Intuos3 line (4x6 widescreen is the lowest now).

I've got a non-widescreen monitor - so I dont think a 4x6 will be optimal for that, and I like the smaller tablets since I draw in small strokes

Does anyone know of any decent places online that still have the Intuos3 4x5's in stock?
Or if anyone here has one in like-new condition, I could be interested.

Thanks!

tutelary
07-02-2008, 07:28 PM
buy a 4x6 and map it for a smaller space in the software. And get a widescreen monitor for your next purchase :)

E17JO1
07-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey RockinAkin,

Where do you live? I live in San Diego and have an Intuos 3 4x5. I take extremely good care of my stuff and it's in perfect condition ( I keep it in a case when not in use. I have the tablet, pen, mouse and the extra nibs (still in package). I don't use it as much anymore and wanted to get a bigger one anyways. I can sell you mine if you're interested.

RockinAkin
07-03-2008, 01:47 AM
buy a 4x6 and map it for a smaller space in the software. And get a widescreen monitor for your next purchase :)
Not a bad idea! :)

E17JO1 - Check your PM.

CGTalk Moderation
07-03-2008, 01:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.